Friday, January 20, 2012

Hollywood Studios, again

We asked the kids which park they wanted to go back to -they all said Hollywood Studios! It has Toy Story Mania and Star Tours. The kids also loved Tower of Terror, and the adults loved Rock'n'Roller Coaster.

Here's several shots of us on Toy Story Mania: Rebekah & Heidi, Carol (Oma) & Melinda, Juliette & Spencer, Juliette & Melinda.

We all took turns staying out with Juliette for different rides that she couldn't go on. When it was my turn to stay with Juliette for Star Tours was the ONE AND ONLY time Yoda came out as the messenger. Melinda and Georgia were both chosen as the Rebel Spy. Oh well. Juliette is cute and fun to play with. I loved watching for Admiral Ackbar -he reminds me of my freshmen history teacher, Mr. Earhart.
We went into the Animation area where they had some of the Oscars that were presented to Walt Disney. I don't know if they are the REAL ones or not...but this one I took a picture of for my sister-in-law, Heather. It is for Ferdinand the Bull :) While we were there we took a drawing class. We all learned how to draw Stitch. It was actually pretty cool. I'll have to see if I can add pictures of how they turned out later.
Here are a ton a pictures of our group waiting for the Lights, Motor, Action! show. Heidi & Melinda, Emma & Georgia, Oma & Hallie, Rebekah & Clay, Evan & Jeremy & Juliette & Spencer.


A new part they added was a cameo by Lightning McQueen.

Rebekah had a little money left so she bought this balloon on our way out of the park. By the way, it is STILL floating in her room 3 weeks later.

No comments: