Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More NYC

After a good nights sleep, we started our morning in Central Park, letting the girls play at all the different playgrounds.







Next stop, FAO Schwartz. This is the big toy store from BIG where Tom Hanks is playing chopsticks on the floor piano.




This is the very cute dress-up that caused a huge tantrum when we took it off. I just couldn't see spending $35 for something I could make for about $5.


The largest stuffed animal ever!


It's the Hogwarts gang out of Legos!





After doing lots of things for the girls and things for Clay, the one thing I wanted to do was eat good food. We made reservations for Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay's restaurant (thanks Melinda!).


Clay started with the Barbecued pork and oaxaca cheese quesadilla.


I started with the Tomato-tortilla soup.


Then Clay had the grilled red snapper.


And I had the sweet potato ravioli.


We ordered a plain quesadilla and fries for the girls. All the food was wonderful, and as Clay pointed out, everything we ordered had cilantro. Maybe that's why I liked it so much :) Funny thing about cilantro, it seems people either love it or hate it. I for one LOVE it!

No comments: