Friday, August 7, 2009

Emma's Birthday Party


Emma wanted an American Girl doll "Tea" Party for her birthday. Here is all the food I made.


Pretzels with the girls' initials, sugar wafer cookies, individual Oreo doll cakes, doll sized doughnuts (cheerios), birthday cake, hot chocolate and apple juice. Each girl also got their own tea cup and saucer (I searched our local thrift stores and got each set for less than a dollar).




After the girls arrived we made necklaces and bracelets for the girls and their dolls.


Reagan, Emma (Rebekah), Elizabeth, Georgia, and Olivia.


The girls had a lot of fun practicing good manners while enjoying their "tea".


Happy 7th Birthday Emma! We love you!

5 comments:

Heather said...

You put me to shame - what an incredible birthday! I can't get over the treats you made/served. And, the cake is gorgeous. I wish I could have been there.

For Camryn's birthday we just had the party at the dollar movie and they had a place we could set up a table. I served donuts and capri suns. Definitely a Martha Stewart moment for me ;). They did get to take a 10 minute "behind the scenes" tour of the production room - all done with film there still.

John said...

That is beautiful. We have not had a tea party for a while, but I think I might copy this idea for a birthday party. It looks so lovely.

Laura said...

you are a superb birthday-party-thrower. nicely done!

Emily said...

Good job on the party! Her party looks so calm~nothing like Andrew's 7th~14 CRAZY 6-7 year old BOYS. Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Betsy said...

Such an adorable theme and it looks like it turned out perfectly! You could be a party planner!