Friday, August 21, 2009

Hershey Park

We spent the day at Hershey Park. We had so much fun! Clay went off on his own to ride a couple of the big rides in the morning. So I took the girls to all the kiddie rides. They had a blast. It was really a fun park, and not crowded at all. Of course we did have to take shelter for about an hour when we had a downpour. I am just so used to the lines at the amusement parks in California that this looked like Disneyland on a dead day. I loved how they also had lots of trees to shade everything too. And tons of benches by all the rides.






The girls LOVED this ride!


They also had a great water park that is INCLUDED with your admission (again, so unlike CA). We had a relaxing time going around the Lazy River about 6 or 7 times. Then Emma and I went on this water slide called the Whirlwind. It was awesome. You're on a two-man raft going through a long and windy tunnel (I was backwards for all of it!) and then it drops you into a giant funnel! And when I say drop, I mean it. We were completely airborne. When we got off the ride Clay said Emma looked like she just saw someone get killed. But she liked the ride.


Here we are at the end of the day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

good heavens, you guys know how to have a good time!