Monday, March 17, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

I can't believe we are getting more snow! It's really late in the year for us to get another snow storm. 
Rebekah went out in the morning to help shovel the walkway.
 The girls were enjoying some hot chocolate and a movie. 
I walked in and sang, "Do you Want to build a snowman?"
That's all it took. The girls jumped up and grabbed their snow gear and ran outside.
Rebekah and her friend, Bridgette, wanted to use the stump in our yard to make their snowman. They did a great job piling snow on to cover it up.
 The girls have fallen in love with the movie Frozen. Emma decided to make Olaf. I worked at finding things to use for buttons and arms and hair. All the kids in the neighborhood came over to visit with Olaf. 
"Hi ... My name is Olaf, and I like warm hugs!"

No comments: