Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hershey Park

Welcome to Hershey Park! One of the things I love about this park is that they have all the rides clearly marked for how can ride them (height restrictions). At the entrance to the park are the stations for measuring. Rebekah is a Kiss and Emma is a Hershey Bar. We are Jolly Ranchers.

These same markings are at each ride, so you can tell who can ride it while you are still walking towards it. It saves a lot of explaining, b/c even Rebekah can tell she can't ride one. Emma is the prefect height, she can go on (almost) every ride in the park.

Here one of the rides she can't go on. The Great Bear. It was awesome. Kind of like the Batman ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain, where your feet dangle. We had the girls wait with us in line and then stand by the ride operators while we went on. What a great ride!

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day. I LOVE the expression on Rebekah's face on the Double Log Flume and the space ship ride with dad. And Emma loves riding the carousel as much as I do.

I tried taking some pictures of Rebekah, but this is most of what I got: "No pictures mommy!!!"

Finally, I got a good one with Clay.

No comments: