Thursday, April 2, 2009

Emma the Author

Aunt Kerry gave Emma a great gift for Christmas. It's called IlliStory, it is a make-your-own-story that you write, illustrate, and send in. Then they mail it back to you in a hardbound book.


The best part is that getting this book back has inspired her to write more books!! She gets paper and folds it in half and staples it together to make her book. Her latest one is called "The Blutifuf Priness and the Unakurn" and it is 6 chapters long. We love it!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm so glad I could encourage an aspiring writer! I can't wait to see the whole book and all the others that follow. Love, Aunt Kerry

Unknown said...

That is a way cute idea. I will need to do something like that for Sheila in a few years when she starts putting stories to go with her pictures.

Laura said...

that's really cute. my girls would love that.