Monday, March 30, 2009

More little red hen

My first batch of bread turned out so good that Clay keeps begging me to make more. I now find myself making 3 new loaves of bread about every 8 days. It has been a fun experience for me.

Then I decided to try making "WheatQuick". It is just a whole wheat version of bisquick. I make Rebekah some egg free pancakes with the last of my bisquick. Then I made the rest of us pancakes using the WheatQuick. They were so good!! I was really surprised, but the bisquick didn't taste too good after having the WheatQuick pancakes.

Finally, I had a bunch of strawberries that were getting overly ripe. I used my WheatQuick to make shortcakes according to the bisquick directions. They were a little flat, but still tasted great! Rebekah loved it and called them "cookies".

1 comment:

Penny said...

She is looking more and more like Emma.