Thursday, February 13, 2014

The BIG Snow

We got about 16 inches of snow overnight. 
In these pictures you can see the top of the fire hydrant, the snow piled against our screen door on the deck, and our neighbors car completely covered. 
I took my time getting up in the morning and getting out to shovel. My neighbor with the long driveway behind me got out just before 8:00 to start on his driveway with his snow blower. I got out around 10:30 and ALL my neighbors were out working hard. As soon as they saw me start to shovel they all said, "Where's Clay??" "In Boston" I answered. They were so great. They instantly came over with two snow blowers and more shovels and got my driveway done quickly. I LOVE my neighbors!! They really are the best you could ever ask for.

Clay got to skip all the snow. It only snowed a little up in Boston. I was worried that he might not be able to fly in the next day. Thankfully, the airport was cleared by then and he made it back just fine. 

He had a business meeting at M.I.T. After his meetings he met up with some former coworkers who live up there now. Here are some photos he took of his trip.
I don't know who this guy is. Maybe Clay can edit the text and will you in more on his trip.

No comments: