Friday, February 19, 2010

Adding a little color

What happens when you get snowed in for 2 weeks? You start lots of projects.

I have been staring at my white walls and finally got some inspiration. I looked at paint chips and fabrics. Finally I was able to make a decision. I bought the fabric and made 6 pillows for my old and tired couches. We bought the couches used when we first got married. They have been around a long time. But adding these pillows has breathed new life into them. :)

The other project I started was making hair clips for the girls. Several gals at church have shown me how to makes these cute flower hair clips. I had already bought everything I needed, so I got out the glue gun and set to work. This is actually less than half of what I made. I think I am going to sell the extra ones.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

we're in the market for some hair clips :)