Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Gathering

My grandfather, Blaine William Carruth, passed away on Jan 7th just a few weeks before his 100th birthday. I flew up to Utah for his funeral.

This picture was taken in 2002 when he was 92 years old (only the top half is him). He loved life, the outdoors, and his family. He was the only grandfather I knew, and I am so lucky to have had him for a grandfather.


It was a big Carruth family reunion for the funeral. So many of my cousins I hadn't seen in over 15 years. We are all grown up now with families of our own.

Grandpa's 6 beauties (standing in order, as always). My mom is on the left.


This is my Aunt Louanne's family, the biggest group by far (mainly b/c they were all local).


My cousin Andrea and I. Just over 4 weeks apart.


This is my family (minus my brother and his wife, and my own hubby and kids).


Here's my Aunt Doris' family, minus one daughter and her family.


My sister Heather's family.


My brother Mike's family.

No comments: